The Anderson Story - Who is Anderson Chemical and what do we do?
Anderson Chemical is a fourth-generation family owned business incorporated in 1911 and based in Litchfield Minnesota. We operate internationally with one simple, guiding philosophy…"Treat others - all others - the way you want to be treated.”
- Anderson’s cutting-edge vision coupled with award winning product development, manufacturing and customer support provide our partners worry free, world class technology.
- Anderson Chemical has Three Divisions that are focused on specific market segments, share synergies and leverage expertise.
Institutional Cleaning Solutions for the Laundry, Foodservice, Housekeeping & Daily Cleaners Segments
The INTEGRA Program is the institutional division of Anderson Chemical. The INTEGRA Program provides Industrial Cleaning Programs & Products for the foodservice, laundry, housekeeping, education, entertainment, retail & specialty segments.
- The name INTEGRA refers to both the program and its proprietary technologies.
- INTEGRA is meant to stand for “integrity” - the kind of high standards that a fourth generation, family-owned business should and does bring to the market every day.
- The INTEGRA Program is made up of four families of products; INTRGRA, SURFLEX, DOSE and KLEEN LINE. Combined they are designed to address the needs across the entire industry.
- The INTEGRA Program is available through a network of distributors that take great pride in providing exceptional customer service in the geography they cover.
Where cleaning & sanitization is needed, The INTEGRA Program is ready with a simple, safe and effective solution
Food Processing Sanitation
Anderson Chemical Company's Sanitation Technologies division has provided professional cleaning & sanitation programs for over one hundred years to the Meat & Poultry, Fruit & Vegetable, Egg, Dairy, Beverage & Brewing and Baking & Snack Food Processing Industries.
- Bringing a comprehensive approach through just the right service...
- The synergy of this capable team results in just the right solutions...
Trust is built through consistent results and quality performance. Trust is based on good people, good service and good programs, which make ANDERSON SANITATION TECHNOLOGIES just the right company with... Just the Right Chemistry®
Boiler, Cooling & Waste Water
The WATER MANAGEMENT division of Anderson Chemical develops & maintains programs for boilers, cooling systems, process water, & wastewater systems. The focus on innovation as it relates to improving the product line, service capabilities and customer relationships drives ongoing, measurable continual improvement.
Water Management Programs that focus on improving operations within Food Processing, Ethanol, Institutional Facilities, Microelectronics, and other segments.
- Flexible solutions to ever-changing industry needs
- Assuring full compliance with all regulatory bodies
- Maximize your facilities operation while minimizing your operating costs
- Continual monitoring of systems.